Transcom is a Swedish multinational operating worldwide, with vast international experience, expertise in managing projects from various business sectors. It has been operating in Serbia since 2014, and after four years, Transcom employs 350 committed specialists for user experience, providing services in 13 languages and servicing clients in different industries.
We are looking for a new team member for the position of Real-time Monitoring:
• Responsible for working with operations and other departments in ensuring that KPIs are met, analyzed and appropriate recommendations are provided.
• Responsible for real-time monitoring, tracking, documenting and communicating agent activity on multiple lines of business.
• Coordinates with the clients for increase, decrease of volume and/or requirements.
• Create an end of day post for team analysis for campaign’s failing performance reflecting WFM’s recommendations, operations action and end result on the collaborated move.
• Depending on the Countries, ensuring that the campaign is correctly staffed based on actual trending and projections by soliciting overtimes and staff downs.
• Minimum studies: University training in Economics, Business Studies, Statistics, Mathematics or similar. In its absence, knowledge will be demonstrated through extensive experience in the performance of similar functions.
• Knowledge/Specific training in Results Analysis Systems and/or Applied Statistics.
• 3 years of experience in the same or similar position.
• Competitive employment conditions.
• Opportunity to use foreign languages.
• Providing services for a highly professional international company.
• Personal, professional development and career opportunity.
• Supportive and friendly team-spirit environment.